Christmas Eve

Hello!
It's Christmas Eve today and I'm extremely happy that I can celebrate it with my family :) We have already prayed and eaten our dinner, everybody has got his presents and we have also visited our grandma. 
Now I'm waiting for Christmas midnight Mass. I love the atmosphere around it! And I'm really excited, even more so because today I'm singing carols with our parish choir! Believe me, singing with these people makes me feel awsome, for they can do it truly professional. I always loved listening to them but now I'm able to sing with them - oh yes! :P

Especially for today I've written a poem. Of course in Polish but I will try to translate it the best possible.


An amazing mystery,
in this world where people want
to become the greatest god,
God Himself became a bod.
     Though in glory He was living,
     born He was from everlasting
     Word of Father,
     Only Son,
     He descended down from Heaven,
     into our human nature -
     Jesus Christ,
     Saint Mery's Son.
Everything what He experienced,
nativity, cross and torment
it's an effect of His love
which desired to save us.
     So delivered us the Saviour,
     unbelievable that news,
     such it is the Lord's behaviour,
     such it is the Lord from Jews!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Komentarze

Popularne posty