What a nice surprise!

Hi guys!
Since yesterday we've been celebrating Christmas - the wonderful and amazing time of love, joy and warmth. So many visits, so much food and so on, you know :D
And it is also the time of forgiveness and agreement. Why am I saying this? For a simple reason. There is one important person in my life who was put out with me and we haven't talked to each other for half a year. And... On the occasion of Christmas she (that was pretty obvious, wasn't it? - 'SHE' :P) has sent me a message with best wishes. She said also that she had even wanted to take me by surprise, doing it before me. And, even though I had been faster, it was a beautiful surprise :)
Unusual time, unusual events. I like it.

However, something's still wrong and I don't mean our relationship with Eve (Eve and Christmas Eve - Coincidence? I don't think so :P). I mean something else which I can name only as a lack of relationship with the most important Person during these days. Another time, when I should invite Jesus to my life, to my family, I can't do it, I'm going away from Him. Eh. I'm not sure if I can explain it. Anyway, it'll be ok :P

On that personal note I'll finish. I wish you all have a good time and still - happy Christmas!

Komentarze

Popularne posty