Start!

To be honest, I'm not sure if the idea of writing a diary is good. I am one of the laziest people I know. And I almost never manage to persevere in my decisions. Really :P
However I will try. Wish me luck!





22.12.2015

Dear Diary,
(I'm just kidding :D I won't look so.) 
What happened today? Yes! I know! I went to an early morning advent Mass for the first time during this year. I woke up at 5:35 and, the most silently as I could, I put my cloths on, brushed my teeth and left. The Mass was beautiful and there was truly warm atmosphere in church then. I mean, there was about 9 degrees Celsius. I am an altar boy, by the way, and I have to mention that I love the feeling when I'm going in the procession just at the beginning of the Mass and I'm passing through the people in the church... Oh, that is pretty nice.

And now I'm too sleepy to write anything in a proper way so it is only a summary of my day:
After the Mass I came home and ate some breakfast talking a bit to my mum who was already preparing food for Christmas. Then I read several dozen pages of the book (A Storm of Swords by George Martin) and slept for a while. When I woke up, me and my mum decorated a Christmas tree and I went back to reading. After a few hours I had dinner and afterwards I launched my computer game - Total War: Rome 2.

Interesting, indeed. But it only seems so because I'm trying to do it quickly :P Forgive me!

Greetings and good night!

Komentarze

Popularne posty