Driving licence? Yes, I've got it!

Wow, a long time since I've written anything here. I didn't have enough time, though. As I said before, January is a busy month. A lot of final tests, much to learn, much to do.

But I have a great news! I've passed my driving test! Yeah! Finally I've become a driver and that's the happiest thing that happened to me last weeks. It wasn't easy and I tried 3 times until I succeed. But why? Probably because of my pride, not necessarily the lack of skills. Both my previous examiners told me that I'd done well and my only mistake was... guess what, violation of the right of way. Yes, I did it 2 times. What a shame...
Thanks God, taking my last test, I got the best examiner ever :D He was so nice to me from the very first minute that I couldn't even dream about any better one. He helped me a lot of times during the drive and, among other things, thanks to him I managed to pass.

Now I've got my driving licence for 3 days in my wallet. I'm soooo happy :)))

Greetings!

Komentarze

Popularne posty