Jesus in Dębno

Good evening everyone :)
I've come back from Dębno where I'd been participating in an Oasis reunion. If you don't understand what it is, I'm rushing to explain everything.
A few times a year, members of the Light-Life Movement in our province (I belong to a salesian parish which is a part of one of the 4 provinces in Poland) meet together to spend some time with each other, to pray, play and to have a lot of fun :D
That particular meeting took place during the passing weekend in Dębno - small town near to the Polish-German border. We arrived on Friday to the school, where we were to sleep. But why do we sleep in schools during the reunions? Try to imagine: where can you find place to sleep for about 200 people? The floor of the school seems perfect, doesn't it? ;) We spent the first part of the evening in a church where everyone could confess and adore Christ in the Blessed Sacrament. Later we had an oppurtunity to play in a gym or simply talk to each other. The next day we had plenty of occasions to converse, pray, sing and consider the main topic of our meeting - "In the power of the Holy Spirit we bring the Light to the world". 
It was a wonderful time (as always when you meet Jesus, I could say ;p ). Once more I've got a lot of mercy and grace. Once more I've got closer to my Lord.
Praise the Lord and good night :)

Komentarze

Popularne posty