Get down to work, man!

Finally it is 2016 and I have nothing interesting to write here :D Since the 1st January I have stayed at home almost the whole time because of the horrible frost outside (today it was about 15 degrees below freezing!). The weather is crazy lately. One day we can stroll enjoying a spring warm, the next one we are freezing. Have I told you already I really can't stand winter and cold? No? I'll repeat - I hate winter and cold!
When will come my beloved spring and summer? :c

In addition - January is going to be the month of learning. I have several difficult tests scheduled for the coming week and some more for later. Maybe I shall get down to my notes and books... Yes, for sure.

As you can see, nothing particularly interesting has happend and I have a lot of work (I twigged it now) so I leave you with this short post. Bye!

Komentarze

Popularne posty