A new case

Hi!
I haven't written for a few days - lectures, classes, test, all that shit, you know :P
I think everything went well and I should gain at least 80-90% in all of the tests (it is not a pride, only the truth :P). And I don't want you to judge me as though I was a swot because I'm not. I like learning English and for that simple reason I listen to lots of stuff in English (e.g. Game of Thrones), read English articles or even books, I write this blog and talk with my friends using English. As you know, it's enough to learn English properly and quickly. That's why I don't have problems when it comes to test.

Today two things happened which I'd like to tell about.
First, I had an appointment with Milena, a girl whom I had helped before with a task in IT. I didn't know how she'd looked like and I hoped she's pretty. Well, I was a little disappointed when I saw her. Don't get me wrong, she was quite a good-looking girl but to be honest - not beautiful. Not that way I like it :D I don't have any girlfriend, for your information, so I look for some.
The next thing is: my new phone case. I was wondering: I have a new phone and it is too expensive to scratch it so I have to buy a case. And I did it today. It looks like a leather one but of course it's not. Anyway, I'm truly satisfied with my new case :)

Thanks for reading and see you soon!

Komentarze

Popularne posty